10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys(Must Read)

Don’t get this twisted bcuz am nt trying to say dhat being short is a stigma. It’s just the discrepancy between the short and tall dudes..Let me keep the ball bouncing.
10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys.
1.They are stereotyped. Troublesome Yoruba people often say ”eyan kukuru bilisi” meaning short people are stereotyped aggressive and troublesome. Though I don’t know if this is science proven but evidence has it that they don’t give up in arguments they are temperature people, they won’t hesitate to use cutlass on you when they go angry especially when you intimidate them by youq height. This nation sometimes make ladies decline us which can be so frustrating.
2.Ladies Often say short Guys normally have small ”joystick”.As funny as it sounds, you might have heard it.A lady once told me that she wouldn’t date me bcuz short dudes normally have small joystick and that they won’t be able to perform not to even talk of enjoying it.
3. Ladies mainly consider Money before dating short Guys. Let not deceive ourselves here, Aki and PawPaw and other short Nigeria celebrities who bear physical resemblance with dwarf wouldn’t have found it easy to marry if not for their fame,riches and wealth. If a guy is extremely short he has to strive so hard to make money if not ”ladies nah go even look him side at all cheesy”.
4. They are unjustly Discriminated when you woo see some ladies dhat are taller than you are, they will tables the matter in the midst of their friends and will be like imagine Vizkiz, short thing wooing me. This reminds me of a lady I added on whatsapp, we got chatting and I wooed her to my surprise she updated ah status immediately. I have no passion for short dudes.
5. Ladies often say their kids will be also short. I’m sure that an average short dude hates to hear this statement ”As a short dude, I also get angry whfn ladies say they can’t marry a short man bcuz their kids may end up being short” I don’t know if it is medically proven buh I hate to hear when ladies say they prefer tall dudes to short for the sake of their children’s height.
6. They are physically bulled by ladies short guys are physically maltreated by ladies and are being classified to the category of the less priviledge especially the broke ones who constantly receive slap from ladies anytime they toast them.
7. Ladies finks short Dudes are not presentable enough YES! Especially when we don’t have money to compliment our shortness, they feel we are not presentable enough therefore , they may not consider dating Us. Ladies like guys whose stature ouershadow theirs and also their age.
8. Ladies placer so much emphasis on Tall Dudes. Go and make a research and you would find out that 90% of Ladies prefer their men to be taller than them while the remaining 10% may choose short Dudes to their discretion and circumstances. This is one of the frustration we F@ce from the ladies.
9. Ladies stereotype them unpredictable. An average short man can commit murder if he cathes his g!rlfriend with another dude, They are usually unpredictable. A lady who accept to go into relationship with them must be totally submissive and dare not cheat on them else you wil F@ce the consequences.
10. They are seen as ”impotent guys” short guys F@ce frustration from ladies in terms of their s@xual activities. Ladies believe that they are possess short short banna( small d***k) and so may not be able to perform well in bed when they really want him to perform!!!!!!!!!.

Share
READ ALSO  RUGIPO Post HND In Urban and Regional Planning Admission Form 2015/16 Out