Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH important notice to all students and general public.
The attention of Management of Cross River University of Technology has been drawn to the nefarious activities, suspected to be cult-related, carried out by some students of the University within the past one week in the course of the on-going 2nd semester examinations. Management frowns seriously at such behaviours and has decided as follows:
1. Wearing of uniforms, caps/hats, berets, tom-jeans/’T’-shirts, hooded jackets, ribbons, boots, branded ‘T’-shirts, etcetera, identifying any student with any group, is hereby banned.
2. Carrying of bags and/or ruck-sacks of any kind into the University campus is prohibited.
3. Celebrations after examinations on campus are banned forthwith.
4. Non-resident students are to vacate the school premises immediately after the last examination for the day.
5. Students must at all times, carry with them, their University Identity cards.
6. The following students who have been caught with weapons are hereby suspended indefinitely. They are:
i. ARIKPO ARIKPO OFEM, REG. NO. 14/EGC/078
ii. FELIX UDEME UMOREN, REG. NO. 14/CSC/057
All students are hereby advised to conduct themselves properly as defaulters will be appropriate dealt with.
Parents/Guardians are also advised to caution their children/wards.