Glo has never unlock their server for months and when they do, you know exactly how it always go down with them. Here again, is a unique free browsing method on Glo network, helped by a VPN called Anonytun.
Anonytun is a VPN developed by a team of programmers who have made up their made to help people access restricted websites. The Anonytun VPN help you access restricted websites by making you go anonymous, and also, it saves your personal information from being hijacked.
The new Glo free browsing works on an IP address in which you will input on the VPN to help you access anonymously.
Now, how can I browse free on Glo in 2018 while using Anonytun VPN?
• Firstly, go to your Phone’s Settings, tap on “Mobile Network”, tap on “Access Points and Names”, tap on “Glo” and finally, set it up as follows:
And leave other boxes in default
• Once done, open or launch your Anonytun VPN app, and if you don’t have, kindly head to Playstore
and get one for yourself.
• Now, go to “Stealth Settings” and toggle on “Stealth Tunnel ON/OFF” option.
• More options would appear, then set “Connection protocol” to “HTTP” and “Connection Port” to “80” or “8080”.
• Once done, toggle on “Custom TCP/HTTP Header” and tap on the “EDIT Custom TCP/HTTP header” to go into the next page.
• Input 10.105.72.3 on the URL/HOST.
• Set Request method to POST.
• Set Injection method to NORMAL.
• In Extra headers, tick the Online Host, User-Agent and Keep-aliveboxes. As shown below:
• Now, tap on GENERATE and finally, kindly SAVE your settings.
Go back to the homepage and tap on CONNECT for it to start working. You can then minimize and enjoy your free browsing on your apps and others.