JAMB Admission Status : The Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) has Enabled the admission status checking portal.
UTME and Direct Entry candidates are advised to check their admission status on JAMB portal for FREE! See the simplified method of checking below.
The management of the Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) has opened the portal for checking of admission status for all years. Checking of admission status on JAMB portal is totally FREE!
Candidates can also check their admission status without the need to visit a cybercafe or computer centre — which implies that mobile phone users can access their admission status through the methods outlined below.
How to Check JAMB Admission Status.
You can check your JAMB admission status directly from your E-facility page by following the steps below:
- Visit JAMB E-facility portal at jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- After successfully logging in, scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Have you been offered admission? If yes, follow the link below to accept or reject your admission offer:
Recommended: JAMB CAPS Portal for Accepting/Rejecting Admission Offer.
NB: Successfully admitted candidates are advised to ensure that they indicate the acceptance or rejection of admission online and timely to enable the processing of their admission.