The Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna (NDA) has
released the names of successful candidates in the
NDA Entrance Examination held on Saturday 17th
The candidates whose names appear in this
publication are to appear for interview before an
Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday
5th July – 11th August 2014 at the Nigerian Defence
Academy (Old Site), Kaduna.
Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 2 batches as
Batch 1. (Candidates from the under-listed states are
to report to NDA on Saturday 5 July 2014):
(1) Abia (2) Adamawa (3) Bauchi (4) Benue (5) Cross
River (6) Delta (7) Ekiti (8) Imo (9) Kaduna (10)
Katsina (11) Kebbi (12) Kwara (13) Nasarawa (14)
Ogun (15) Oyo (16) Rivers (17) Sokoto (18) Zamfara
Batch 2. (Candidates from the underlisted states are to
report to NDA on Sunday 20 July 2014):
(1) Akwa Ibom (2) Anambra (3) Bayelsa (4) Borno (5)
Ebonyi (6) Edo (7) Enugu (8) Gombe (9) Jigawa (10)
Kano (11) Kogi (12) Lagos (13) Niger (14) Ondo (15)
Osun (16) Plateau (17) Taraba (18) Yobe
Candidates who fail to report by Saturday 5 July 2014
and Sunday 20 July 2014 for Batches 1 and 2
respectively will not be allowed to attend the
Any Batch 2 candidate who is seen around the NDA
premises before 20 July 2014 will be disqualified.
Candidates will be accommodated and fed throughout
the duration of their stay for the AFSB.
All candidates will firstly undergo a screening exercise
which involves certificates/credentials screening,
medical tests and physical fitness tests.
Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will
qualify to continue with the interview.
Candidates MUST bring along the original and
photocopies of the following documents:
1) JAMB UTME Result Slip – If you don’t have this
document, click here to get yours
2) Acknowledgement Form and NDA Examination
3) Academic certificates / statements of result, and
testimonials for primary and secondary schools (junior
4) Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably
5) Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government
Indigeneship duly signed by the Secretary to the State
Government or Chairman of Local Government, as the
case may be. Certification obtained from a military
officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must
be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or
equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force,
may be used in place of Local Government
Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must
indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact
address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The
officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign.
6) Letter of Consent from parent/guardian.
7) Writing materials.
8) Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
9) A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white
11) Non-refundable fee of N2,500.00 each for
verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO.
12) Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for
online confirmation of result.
13) Four recent coloured passport photographs.
14) The second copy of Postcard Photograph that was
presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during
the Entrance Examination.
15) Sufficient money for transport to and from Kaduna.
Candidates are to download both the Attestation and
Consent Forms from the NDA applications portal and
Candidates who fail to bring along the documents
listed above will be disqualified. Any alterations on the
documents will attract outright disqualification.